Tuesday 26 May 2015

WIP Week 21: Comar Creatief Kitties|Poesjes

A quick update, because I do not have much to share. I am very busy wrapping up my bachelor degree studies and thesis, so there is not much time for stitching. In fact, I had to put away Box of Delights, because it was too distracting. I am back to easy stitching and for now that means the kitties of Comar Creatief. I'm working on the third one, but I have not even managed to finish that.



Last weekend I did get a couple of hours of stitching in, but that was on the secret project, so I can't show photos.

--------------------

Een korte update, omdat ik niet veel te delen heb. Ik ben druk met het afronden van mijn bacheloropleiding en scriptie, dus er is niet veel tijd voor borduren. Sterker nog, ik heb Box of Delights opgeruimd, want het was een te grote afleiding. Ik ben weer bezig met simpel borduurwerk en voor nu betekent dat de poesjes van Comar Creatief. Ik ben bezig met de derde, maar zelfs die heb ik niet kunnen af maken.



Afgelopen weekend heb ik een paar uur kunnen borduren, maar dat was aan het geheime project, dus ik kan geen foto's laten zien.

No comments:

Post a Comment