Saturday 21 March 2015

WIP Week 12: Lanarte 34774

Lanarte #34774 is finished! You can read my review of it below.

Next week I will work on another Thea Gouverneur WIP that has been lying around for a while now. It is called Magpie and it's stunning! I have only managed to do a small part yet, so there is a while to go before it's finished - the design is quite big.
My goal is to finish the flora on the first page, which is about a third of the design. Hopefully by then I will have my next project kitted up (the Twisted Band Sampler by Northern Expressions Needlework).


Lanarte #34774 is af! Je kunt mijn recensie ervan hieronder lezen.

Volgende week zal ik werken aan nog een Thea Gouverneur WIP die al een tijdje in en uit mijn rotatie valt. Hij heet Ekster en hij is prachtig! Ik heb nog maar een klein stukje gedaan, dus het duurt nog even voordat hij af is - het ontwerp is vrij groot.
Mijn doel is de flora op de eerste pagina af te maken, wat ongeveer een derde van het ontwerp is. Hopelijk heb ik dan de materialen van mijn volgende project bij elkaar gespaard (de Twisted Band Sampler van Northern Expressions Needlework).

No comments:

Post a Comment